Address: No.508 Science and Technology Road, Jiangyan Economic Development Zone, Taizhou City, Jiangsu Province
Mobile phone：13905268245（Mr. Hua）
Woodworking machinery safety technical measures
In many wood processing risk factors, the risk of mechanical injury, the high probability of occurrence, the fire and explosion accidents are even more serious consequences. Some risk factors cause long-term harm to human health. These issues should be considered in the integrated management of the wood processing industry.
In the design, should make woodworking machinery has perfect safety device. Including safety guards, safety controls and safety alarm signaling devices. The safety technical requirements:
(1) In accordance with the "must have a wheel cover, a shaft must have a cover and a saw blade, a saw blade sets, planing (shear) cut a block," the safety requirements, and safety of feeding safety requirements for a variety of carpentry Mechanical configuration of the corresponding safety guards, bare hands operators must have safety precautions.
(2) Machinery and equipment producing noise, wood dust or volatile harmful gases shall be equipped with sound-absorbing, vacuuming or ventilating devices connected with their mechanical operation so as to eliminate or reduce occupational hazards and safeguard the safety and health of workers.
(3) woodworking machinery knife shaft and electrical safety control devices should be in handling or replacement of tools and maintenance, the power can be cut off and maintain the position to prevent accidental contact with the power switch or a sudden power supply to start the machine and cause personal injury ACCIDENT.
(4) Aiming at the danger of lumber rebound in woodworking operation, safety feeder or anti-rebound safety shield should be adopted. To protect the personal safety.
(5) In the installation of normal start-up and shutdown controls at the same time, should also be specially set in case of emergency emergency shutdown safety control device. According to this requirement, a variety of woodworking machinery should be developed with its supporting safety device technical standards. Domestic stereotypes of woodworking machinery, supplied at the same time, must be equipped with complete safety devices, and maintenance supplies required for the maintenance of safety parts in order to be updated after the failure of safety guards. For early imported or homemade, non-stereotypes, the lack of safety devices woodworking machinery, the use of units should be organized to develop and configure the appropriate safety devices, especially for operators who are at risk of woodworking machinery. The lack of safety devices or their failure of woodworking machinery, should be prohibited.